We Buy – Cash for Your Used Car
If it’s time to trade your vehicle up, we don’t blame you. There are a lot of great options for drivers in Minneapolis who want to get something new or new to them. However, there’s the question of selling your old one. What will you do? Where will you go? Saint Paul drivers, you don’t have to overthink it. Luther Brookdale Volkswagen has you covered! We buy all types of cars in any condition and if you’ve got questions, we’re the team to take them all on! We’re about to uncover what it takes for you to sell your car with us, so sit tight and take the stress out of selling your car to the dealership.
Selling to Us: The Process
- Bring any vehicle you’d like to our dealership, regardless of make or model.
- You’ll get a no-obligation offer from a professional auto appraiser in as little as 15 minutes, and no appointment is necessary! We’re available during normal business hours.
- If you’re just curious about what your vehicle is worth, our dealership will help you figure out its current market value.
- We’ll buy your car from you even if you don’t buy a car from us!
- If you accept the offer, we’ll take care of the paperwork situation because we believe in making the car selling process less stressful. You’ll walk out of here with a check.
- This is a fast, simple, and safe way of selling your car. Don’t put up with the hassles and risks of going private party!
Why Sell Now?
People have been talking about the global chip shortage and how it’s affecting the Maple Grove auto market. Right now is a great time to sell your car because local dealerships like Luther Brookdale Volkswagen are offering top dollar! And with our quality roster of new and used vehicles, you can’t go wrong with something on our lot. Still, even if you don’t buy a car from us, we’ll buy your car from you!
What Comes Next?
Now, we’d like to give you your next steps. We suggest you contact us on our convenient web form. This will initiate a conversation between you and our dealership. We’d love to walk you through any of your questions.